The Regional Leader of Marketing (RLM) is the head of the marketing team for their assigned region. Their responsibility is to take the lead in the development and execution of marketing plans. The RLM must ensure that all marketing tactics and programs align with company goals and are implemented correctly and effectively throughout the region. RLMs report to the Divisional Leader of Marketing and are responsible for leading an effective team of Area Leaders of Marketing and Marketing Coordinators. He or she is also responsible for enforcing standard marketing practices at each restaurant unit and providing support as well as follow-up when additional coaching is required.
What We Are Looking For:
Passionate, people-first leaders who are intelligent, driven, high-energy, and able to motivate staff. You give high-fives for a living? Perfect! We want someone who is team-oriented and willing to coach staff to ensure that all marketing goals are achieved.
The Regional Leader of Marketing is responsible for creating a high functioning team of Area Leaders and Marketing Coordinators. RLMs are expected to take part in the recruitment and hiring process and train new hires in the Restaurant Marketing System. They must also provide current hires with ongoing training of new marketing initiatives and existing programs to ensure that brand standards and marketing philosophies are consistently enforced within the whole region.
Regional Leaders of Marketing are expected to evaluate and provide feedback on established marketing tactics and programs in order to ensure that current marketing programs are effective and align with current company goals. Marketing programs must also drive customer traffic and establish a brand awareness that increases brand loyalty. They are also expected to collaborate with the marketing team at the Restaurant Support Office to influence the evolution of marketing programs, systems, and processes. RLMs must also help to develop marketing initiatives that support the goals of each business unit related to sales, customers, return of investment, and brand loyalty.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required – Marketing & Communications Degree preferred
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- Field marketing experience in a multi-unit restaurant/retail environment
- Knowledge and experience working with media and sponsorships including establishing
- and maintaining new relationships, negotiating contracts, implementing assets, and
- assessing impact
- Ability to Travel 50-70% within designated area
- Required to live within assigned region
- Expert knowledge of core marketing concept
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills
- Possesses an operational mindset
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Acts as role model